Instructions for accessing the online course:
- Follow this link http://texasauctioneersce.org
- Create an account by following the login link in the top right-hand corner.
- Once you have completed creating your account click on the course link – Continuing Education for 2023-2024.
- Read and follow the instructions very carefully. Each page in the course is timed so you will not be able to advance to the next pages until you have stayed on the current page for the required amount of time. **Change browsers or check your internet speed if you are having any issues viewing**
- Complete the course.
- Complete the survey and print our your certificate of completion. You have to complete this part of the course before we can post your CE hours.
- Your course completion will be emailed to TAA and then we will transmit your course completion CE hours to TDLR. Please allow 4 business days to finalize to TDLR after taking the course. You can verify your hours submitted by visiting: https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/LicenseSearch/ and entering your license number.
- For questions, email Thomas Gallaway at or email .
If you have questions regarding your license, please contact TDLR directly at www.license.state.tx.us/auc/aucce.htm
TAA Member Benefit Partners
We are working on more partnerships that will benefit the professional Auctioneers of Texas. Please consider utilizing your TAA discounts and supporting these partnerships for our future growth and discount negotiations. The more we utilize these companies the more important it is to them to keep TAA as a strategic partner in the future.