- Membership is based on a calendar year [January 1-December 31], available online and billed in late November.
- Dues are payable in full, one year in advance of the membership.
- Prorated dues for new members may apply after March 31.
- Renewal dues paid after February 15 are $175.00 or as applicable.
- TAA provides members continuing education for license renewal: FREE online CE, 12 Live CE Sessions and NEW Business Courses at the Annual Conference each year.
- TAA provides state legislative and lobbying on behalf of the industry.
- TAA provides mentoring and networking & scholarships. Contact us to hold “meet ups” in your area!
- TAA provides FREE referrals to the public.
- TAA provides FREE auction online listings option nationally through Auction Look which reaches over 10,000!
- TAA provides FREE quarterly newsletter & monthly eNews “BlockTalk” with industry information, tips & FREE classified ads.
- TAA hosts one of the largest auctioneer conventions in the nation.
- TAA provides relationships with partners that provide discounts on business services (see below).
2022 MEMBERSHIP FEES:
- Full Auctioneer (Texas resident & Texas licensed with Texas home state as primary address. *voting member) – $175
- Affiliate Auctioneer (Non-Texas resident auctioneer, licensed associate auctioneer, ringman, vendor or auction supporter) – $175
- Hall of Fame (Dues waived. Please submit annual form. *voting member) – $0
- 1st Time, New Membership (Full Auctioneer *voting member) – $150
- 1st Time, New Membership (Affiliate Auctioneer) – $150
If you have any additional questions about membership, please contact TAA headquarters.
Download the TAA Membership Form.
Renew/join online HERE.
Instructions for Accessing the Online Course:
- Follow this link http://texasauctioneersce.org
- Create an account by following the Login Link in the top right-hand corner.
- Once you have completed creating your account click on the Course Link – Continuing Education for 2020-21.
- If you are a TAA member email TAA at email@example.com and request the Enrollment Key. TAA will verify your membership and email you the Enrollment Key.
- If you are not a TAA member you purchase the Course via PayPal and then you can access the course.
- Read and follow the instructions very carefully. Each page in the Course is timed so you will not be able to advance to the next pages until you have stayed on the current page for the required amount of time. **Change browsers or check your internet speed if you are having any issues viewing**
- Complete the Course.
- Complete the Survey and print our your Certificate of Completion. You have to complete this part of the course before we can post your CE hours.
- Your course completion will be emailed to TAA and then we will transmit your course completion CE hours to TDLR. Please allow 4 business days to finalize to TDLR after taking the course. You can verify your hours submitted by visiting: https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/LicenseSearch/ and entering your license number.
- For questions, email Amelia Robinett at firstname.lastname@example.org or email email@example.com.
If you have questions regarding your license, please contact TDLR directly at www.license.state.tx.us/auc/aucce.htm
Live Continuing Education is offered each year at the TAA Annual Convention & Championship.
Details can be found on our events page as they become available.
This new certification pathway is designed to help bridge the gap between auction school and get up and running as an auctioneer professional in Texas. Completion of each course will provide acknowledgement & certificate for each course: TCAP BUSINESS, TCAP MARKETING, TCAP OPERATIONS.
Upon completion of all 3 courses, graduates will be awarded “TCAP Certified” distinction which will include: adding to your credentials, lapel pin, use of logo, mentoring, free ad in TAA news, custom press release for local marketing and status. Attendees can take 1, 2, or all 3 courses. To become TCAP Certified and use the credential, graduates will need to complete all 3 courses, be a TAA member and a Texas Licensed Auctioneer in good standing.
TAA Member Benefit Partners
We are working on more partnerships that will benefit the professional Auctioneers of Texas. Please consider utilizing your TAA discounts and supporting these partnerships for our future growth and discount negotiations. The more we utilize these companies the more important it is to them to keep TAA as a strategic partner in the future.