Texas Auctioneers Association
Providing Excellence In Continuing Education
Click on BLUE buttons on the left or below on mobile or scroll down.
NOTE: PLEASE BE SURE TO PAY TDLR RENEWAL to TDLR for auctioneer license on time!
You MUST allow 4 business days to process continuing education to TDLR. (online or live)
For license questions, contact TDLR directly at: CS.Auctioneers@tdlr.texas.gov or (512) 463-6599.
Check license information at: https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/auc/auction.htm.
Instructions for Accessing the Online Course
1. Follow this link https://texasauctioneersce.org.
2. Create an account by following the Login Link in the top right-hand corner.
3. Once you have completed creating your account click on the Course Link – Continuing Education for 2019-20.
- If you are a TAA member email the TAA office at firstname.lastname@example.org and request the Enrollment Key. TAA will verify your membership and email you the Enrollment Key.
- If you are not a TAA member you purchase the course via PayPal and then you can access the course.
4. Read and follow the instructions very carefully. Each page in the course is timed so you will not be able to advance to the next page until you have stayed on the current page for the required amount of time.
5. Complete the Course.
6. Complete the Survey and print our your Certificate of Completion. You have to complete this part of the course before we can post your CE hours.
7. Your course completion will be emailed to TAA and then we will transmit your course completion CE hours to TDLR.
8. If you need assistance during check out or completing the Course, contact Amelia Robinett via email: email@example.com.
If you have questions regarding your license, please contact TDLR directly: www.license.state.tx.us/auc/aucce.htm
This new certification pathway is designed to help bridge the gap between auction school and get up and running as an auctioneer professional in Texas. Completion of each course will provide acknowledgement & certificate for each course: TCAP BUSINESS, TCAP MARKETING, TCAP OPERATIONS.
Upon completion of all 3 courses, graduates will be awarded “TCAP Certified” distinction which will include: adding to your credentials, lapel pin, use of logo, mentoring, free ad in TAA news, custom press release for local marketing and status. Attendees can take 1, 2, or all 3 courses. To become TCAP Certified and use the credential, graduates will need to complete all 3 courses, be a TAA member and a Texas Licensed Auctioneer in good standing.
Next Course: May 2020 - CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION